When it comes to studying further, many are confused as to which course to choose. Higher education is always the shortest route to get hired by the top hotels in the country as well as overseas. The Hotel Industry is ever-growing and has plentiful career prospects. It has a lot of scope for the people who are outspoken, friendly, empathetic and have deep motivation for customer service.
DIMS groom students in different management techniques, teach them how to manage time, work under pressure, management reporting, people management, planning, forecasting, leading etc. The programme prepares students for top-level managerial positions in hotels, Retail, Government agencies, Aviation, Corporate Industry, Tour & Travel Operations and other sectors of hotel management.
The eligible candidate can flourish their career in following mentioned industries:
- Hotels – Core as well as supporting departments (Front Office, Food & Beverage Service, Housekeeping, Culinary, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources).
- Retails, Aviation, Tour & Travel Operations.
- This course will also prove as an incredible career pathway for the aspirants who desire to further pursue their masters in any hospitality discipline.
- An individual can also take up entrepreneurship and excel by setting up their own ventures.
- Training and Job opportunities in five star hotels at national and international level.
- Earning opportunities while learning.
- Excellent management team.
- Ever ready management for the holistic growth of the students.
- Experienced faculties.
- Air conditioned classrooms.
- Job placement after completion of study.
- Facility of payment of fee in installments.
- Education bank loan for required students.
M.Voc in Hotel Management
2 Years (4 Semesters) Including Industrial Training.
Graduate in any discipline.
Silver Oak University.
- FOOD PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT (COOKERY) – I
- FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – I
- ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT – I
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT – I
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- FOOD PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT (COOKERY) – II
- FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – II
- ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT – II
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT – II
- BASICS OF TOURISM
- BUSINESS LAW
- HUMAN RECOURSES MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL TRANNING (16 WEEK)
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- FOOD PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT (BAKERY)
- FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT – III
- ACCOMMODATION MANAGEMENT – III